If you usually get this newsletter by email but it hasn’t arrived recently, try checking your “spam” or “junk” folders. If you still aren’t receiving it, do send us an email: [email protected]
The government’s permission for churches to gather again for worship is conditional on ensuring safety with our strict protections and procedures. So all priests and people must stick to the guidelines of 5th Nov.
Also, the Bishops’ Conference have engaged the officials in the government with a call for evidence when they seek to restrict the rights of religious practice in our country, and together the State and the Church have embarked on the Faith Engagement Review:
“May your love be upon us O Lord, as we place all our hope in you”
Statement from faith leaders on cessation of worship during November is here:
The link to Synod Theme #3 for your learning and reflection is here:
The link to Synod Theme #4 will follow soon – and can be accessed now on the Synod website: www.synod2020.co.uk
The November issue of the Catholic Pic is now available to download here:
We ask you to participate in the HeartStone Census 2020:
As well as personal contact details, our census form asks you to give offers of Ministry. The Census form is attached with this newsletter – please return it to the Parish Office.
The summary proposals on our four Synod Themes have been published: find them on the Synod website www.synod2020.co.uk. Over the coming weeks our local Synod Members will be inviting your responses to the proposals as we continue to discern the Church God is calling us to be. Please visit the website, read the summary proposals, and prayerfully reflect on them.
- My soul glorifies the Lord.
- My spirit rejoices in God my Saviour.
He looks on his servant in my lowliness;
- Henceforth all ages will call me blessed.
The Almighty works marvels for me, Holy his name!
- His mercy is from age to age, on those who revere him.
God puts forth his arm in strength and scatters the proud-hearted.
He casts the mighty from their thrones and raises the lowly.
- God fills the starving with good things, sends the rich away empty.
He protects Israel his servant, remembering his mercy,
the mercy promised to our ancestors, to Abraham and his offspring for ever.
- Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
- Any views or options presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the those of the Parish or the Archdiocese, unless otherwise specifically stated
- To see all of the newsletter, click on the image and use the arrows that appear at the bottom of the newsletter
- To receive our weekly newsletter by email, send an email to [email protected]
- Sharing the Mission of Jesus:
- Lord, I thank you for the wonder of my being, and for all the goodness in my life.
- I thank you that you have called me that I might make a difference in the world in which you have placed me.
- Open my heart more fully to your Spirit, that I may rejoice in all that you have done and will do in me and through me. Amen
- LIVING THE PARISH VISION
- Jesus Christ is uniting our community of HeartStone in its Vision and Mission
- so that all might find a place of welcome, prayer and loving outreach when in need
- Latest Report of Parish Open Forum
- Report Parish Open Forum notes 20th June 2019
- Latest Parish Priest’s report
- Parish Priest's REPORT June 2019